29 November 2007

Sweet Child O' Mine....

Well it happened. Max slept through the night. Now don't go and get your panties in a bunch, it wasn't a perfect night...there was more than one occasion where I still had to get up and soothe him a bit but I didn't' have to feed him and at this moment he is still sleeping.

We fed his cereal him last night at about 7:30 pm, bath, then bottle and in bed by about 8:15 pm....he had been awake for most of the day (much to my dismay - awake all day = cranky baby!) so he fell asleep almost instantly.

Because I live by Murphy's Law I slept like crap. But I am hoping as he gets more and more used to sleeping through the night I will also get more used to it. I think that my body is so conditioned to waking up every few hours it is still on that cycle. Pray for me......

No comments: