29 November 2007

Any takers....

We got a call from our realtor the other day that there may possibly be someone interested in leasing w/option to buy our house in Grand Blanc. The person interested was asking all about schools and some other things so hopefully that is a good sign. I think that they were supposed to go look at it some time this week. I am putting a call out to everyone to please pray that something happens....as much as I love our house in MI I would love to start saving for a home here in NJ.

If I hear any news, good or bad I will be sure to let everyone know!! Thank you! I am posting some pictures in case anybody knows anyone that is looking to buy in the Grand Blanc area...and plus I just wanted to remember my lovely home for a minute longer. The last one is my favorite!!

I absolutely loved our dining room....it was so spacious and bright....this picture was taken before we got our new table, I think that was taken right after we got done painting everything.

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

LOVE the dining room. That would sell me all by itself.