13 November 2007

Skinny Jeans here I come!

As you all know I have recently joined a gym in hopes of getting rid of my "baby" weight. As of last week I had lost three pounds! Woo-Hoo! I was even able to fit into a pair of jeans that I was wearing at the beginning of my pregnancy....they were a bigger size than what I normally am but I am just happy to not be wearing maternity jeans anymore. I've decided that I am not going to weigh myself anymore, I am going to try and base my weight on how my clothes fit....

This morning I had an even bigger surprise! I fit into another pair of jeans pre-pregnancy....they also were a little bigger on me then but I am thrilled that I am just able to put them on and not look like this.....


Keep in mind that is not an actual picture of me (thank you Lord!) and even if it was I know that all my girls would kick my butt for walking out in public like that!! But my point was I don't look like a sausage trying to squeeze into pants way too small for me.
I should print this picture out and put it on the fridge for motivation. I just might do that.

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

That got a really loud laugh out of me. My family is wondering what I'm cackling at. lol.

You are hilarious. If you went out like that I would ring your neck. Better yet, I wouldn't be seen with you. lol.

Thanks for the laugh.
V

Miralee said...

I am fairly certain if I went out in public like that more than one person would want to kill me! Including all those that had to see it!!!

It's always a pleasure to bring a smile to someone's face!!