27 November 2007

Cute as a button!

We had some professional pictures taken while we were home in Michigan and here are a few that I just love!!!! These are ones that were saved to a disk that Dave made for us....I was able to save a few and do a little cropping of my own....so cute! And yes Mom I will try and send them to you!! The last one is my absolute favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This was taken just for Uncle Danny....we actually have a really cute Yankee's outfit but being the blonde that I am I forgot it!!

He looks like a little Christmas Elf in this one...I love it!!

This one was taken just for Papa Jim!!! He bought this outfit for Max for Christmas....so cute!!!

Here is my favorite one...Karl was trying to get him to lay his head down in the palm of his hand but as you can see Max was having no part in that!!! I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Ahemmm.... Where are you? Didn't you get any of the three of you? (and I don't mean your hand)

Miralee said...

Yes we did....I just didn't post them yet. I am still trying to crop them to a way that I like them.

Hopefully we will get them soon from Dave so I can order christmas cards...we actually took one of the three of us and Magoo. That is the one I would like to make into a christmas card!!

The Nut House... said...

OMG they are priceless. I LOVE the last one of Max in Karls hands. Wow. He will NEVER be this small again.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Cute Photos!