05 November 2007

Much Better Now...

I finally got a hold of someone at Scholastic and she was gracious enough to say that I could donate the calendar to a school of my choice and she would be sure to cancel my account and I would not be responsible for paying for the $18 calendar....I also made sure while I was on the phone with a real human that I cancelled the book club portion of that account....

At the end she asked me if there was anything else she could do for me and I ever so politely said no, thinking I would like to say "are you friggin kiddin me".....and SHE SAYS...I am not kidding ~ we have a great offer going right now of Winnie the Pooh series, she rattles off the price and also is sure to mention that I have a free 7 day preview and if i am not happy I can return them at any time......HAH!

I ever so politely say no, all the while I am thinking, "are you friggin kiddin me!......

No comments: