07 November 2007

Breaking News!!!!!!!

I have lost 3 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that does not seem like amazing, shocking, life shattering news to most of you but it's made my day when I got on the scale! I was even able to fit in some pre-pregnancy jeans. Now they were a little big for me a year ago but I am thrilled that I am able to wear something besides maternity pants!!! W00-Hoo!

A big thanks to Shannon for helping keep me motivated!! And an even bigger thanks to my incredible Husband a.k.a HOTY (hubbie of the year) for demanding that I get the membership in the first place!! I love you!

Three down and just a few more to go!!

4 comments:

The Nut House... said...

That is unbelievable. What are you doing? Are you working out like crazy or just a few days a week? Share your secret!

Miralee said...

I am trying to work out at least every other day....and I am trying to really cute back on my serving size...instead of taking 2 pounds of potatoes at dinner I try to about 1/2 cup size or just a little bigger.

I read somewhere that every person serving size is different, you would judge your own by what you could fit in the palm of your hand...I have pretty small hands so I guess that means I don't have to super size every single meal!! Plus I am trying really hard not to snack or eat a bunch of junk food. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't!!

Miralee said...

Yeah I meant to write "cut" above instead of "cute"....sorry. Haven't had enough coffee yet this morning!

Melanie said...

mmmm, coffee.....