30 November 2007

AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Last night with Mr. Max did not go quite as smooth. Max is experiencing his first illness ~ a tiny little cold. It's making him kind of stuffy and sneezy so last night in order to try and help him sleep a little better we put him in the swing because he is a little more upright, though that might be better than flat on his back. Well all was going good until my crazy, loud, annoying cat decided that he wanted to be fed - every hour.

Trigger has a knack for starting to howl just as Max or I am about to fall asleep therefore waking one or both of us up. I could have killed him last night, he has done this since we got back from Michigan. I am sure that it's punishment for leaving him for 4 days. Alright already, I get the point now will you please shut up so I can sleep for more than 2 hours at a time!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh fatty-watty, I remember the sleepless nights with that cat. Maybe you should see if they have a muzzle that will fit him.

Miralee said...

He would probably find a way to howl through it...LOL!

The Nut House... said...

He's depressed, lol. Maybe feed him at the same time every night. I feed our little cows every evening before I go to bed. It's just habit. Just a thought.