18 November 2007

MMMM...Cereal....

Max had his first taste of cereal Friday night. I only made up a teaspoon because I wasn't sure how he would do with it. I think most of it came back out....he didn't really like it. See below!



He kept pushing most of it out with his tongue...he wasn't quite getting the hang of swallowing it....


Last night went much better. He got down a 1/2 of a teaspoon. Woo-Hoo! We have a video but I haven't uploaded it yet so keep your eyes peeled for it -it's hysterical!!

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

I love that "WHAT THE... " look on his face. "What kind of crap are you feeding me?" He says!

Can't wait for the video!

Miralee said...

I know. At first I was surprised that he didn't like it and then Karl said well it probably tastes like ass to him....my husband. A man of many words!