27 November 2007

Mr. Mom

I forgot to mention that during our little stay in Michigan my mom was trying to teach me how to crochet. I have the knitting thing down but I really want to try my hand at making my very own homemade throw....well let me just say it was not going all that great. I was getting so frustrated. We lefties always have to try harder at things than you righties...LOL!

Anyway I was taking a break because I was getting ready to scream and HOTY jumped in and said, "why don't you teach me than maybe I can try and teach her", he said this to my mom of course. Of course my brat of a husband caught right on.....but I figure now I have some ammo any time I want to josh him a bit...
.

And yes he did in fact finish it and gave it to Brian....what a man!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought you would like this picture of Karl. We loved having you guys home, even for only a short time. I was missing Max 2 minutes after he left. Love you guys.

The Nut House... said...

That is hilarious! Oooohh What should we call him... Mrs. Daisy, or I got it! Mrs. Doubtfire, lol.

Really... did you know that some football players actually knit to calm their nerves?

Kudos to you on learning how to knit. I have been trying and can honestly say that us righties don't have it so easy... at least I don't. But I can start your IV from across the room, lol. YEP. I am THAT good at it. lol. Throw it like a dart and whammo... I'm in! lol.

Ok, I'll stop laughing at my own jokes now. That's what I get for not having any java today. :o(

Melanie said...

I tried to learn how to knit. I gave up after 1/2 hour. It just wasn't happening.

Could you ask Karl to knit me a nice scarf for Christmas?

Thanks.

Miralee said...

Val....you are soooo funny. You can take my blood any time you want! LOL!

Mel...I think that he only knows how to do hot pads, but I will be sure to ask!!!

Miralee said...

I am glad that we were able to come home too Mom! Love you and miss you already!!