16 November 2007

Momma I'm Coming Home....

Spoken by Mr. Ozzy Osborne himself.....

Karl, Max, Magoo, and myself are heading back to Michigan for Turkey Day and I am soooo excited! It's going to be a very short trip, we are only going to be there from Thursday thru Sunday but who cares....I get to see my family, a few friends, and pig out on turkey. What more could a girl ask for!

Plus we are getting a family portrait done while we are there...and I think that we are going to try and squeeze some baby pictures in for Max. We have a great friend, Dave Hodgkin who is a photographer in Grand Blanc, he owns BH Photograhic and he is also the photographer that took our wedding pictures. He's great and I can't wait to see how he gets Max to smile!

I am being hailed by Miss Magoo who needs to go outside. Ciao!

No comments: