13 December 2007

O' Christmas Tree O' Christmas Tree...

Here is a little picture of our little Christmas Tree. We tried to take it in the dark with the lights on...you can kind of get the picture but it a little fuzzy.

We also took a picture of the cool stocking that Mom-Mom made for Max...

And here is a full shot of our mantle. I love putting up Christmas decorations. I realized that those are the only decorations I have. I don't really have much for any other holiday...oh wait I take that back, I have a few Halloween ones but I didn't even put them up there year! Oh well....there will always be next year!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

You couldn't manage to put one picture of Max up? Stick him under the Christmas tree or something and take a picture.

Miralee said...

I was thinking that I needed to do that. I will try and get some tonight and have them up for you tomorrow! LOL!