06 December 2007

My Dream Bag...

I am obsessed with purses. Ask Karl....I have many and always want more. But I guess that kind of goes for all things I can shop for. Shoes, clothes, make-up, etc. BUT I have a new obsession....and of course it has to be a very expensive one ~ one that I could never afford unless somehow I happened to win the lotto (even though I never play the lotto!!).

For some time I have been wanting to combine my purse with Max's diaper bag. But I want something stylish....something that looks cute...something that doesn't resemble a book bag. The problem is many of these combined bags are way out of my range, but a girl can dream right....here are a few of my favorites as of this moment......



I realize that they complete opposites of each other and if I had to choose one right at this very second I would choose the top one, which is Coach, the other one is by Vera Bradley. I really do have a problem. :)

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

I like the one on top too. Good luck! You deserve the VERY BEST for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

OMG. The Coach one is awesome.