14 December 2007

A Funny Blog Page...

I was dinking around this morning checking out Mel's, Val's, and Katrina's blogs to see if there were any new stuff on the blogging front and I happened to check out one of the links that was on Katrina's.

I think it was called "Dooce" which was very interesting. Her very first posting had me hooked. It was all about her anxiety and the post partum depression she had after the birth of her daughter. If you get a chance I highly recommend reading it.

But anyway I found a link on her page called "Cookie Bitch" and I was literally laughing out loud. The posting that I read was about her going thru the not so fast drive thru and having to pee at the same time. It was soooo funny. I also highly recommend checking hers out. I might even have to add her link to my page just because it was that funny.

Other than that I don't have a lot of exciting news to share. Max is sleeping right now, taking his mid-morning nap so I decided to hope on the computer and just write something. I have come to realize that 80% of my blog is all about Max. I should change it to "Max's World" or something like that. Anyway off to laundry!

No comments: