03 September 2007

Like Father, Like Son...

So this morning started out like every other morning - until I get a call from Karl about lunch time. He has been saying for a while that he wanted to shave his head (due to the fact that he has slowly been losing his hair). I have not wanted him to, for whatever reason just would prefer him with the hair that he has. Kind of like how he prefers me as a blonde. :)

Today he calls me and says that all the supervisors are shaving their heads and he wants to know if he can, I immediately tell him no and he starts laughing and puts one of the office girls on the phone that is doing the dirty deed and she says that Mr. Ench wants them all to do it...I am laughing all this time and she is really pushing me to say yes, here I am thinking that Karl really wants to do it so I give in and say sure. It's only hair right - plus in the back of my mind if I say yes he may be more accepting if I want to change mine..he he!

So he gets back on the phone and tells me that I am crazy for saying yes and asks if I really want her to do it, I say sure and he does. Below are the final results!! Too cute...now Max really looks like his Daddy!


2 comments:

Melanie said...

He is getting all pudgy and adorable! Can't wait to see him in person again! Max - not Karl ;)

Miralee said...

I was hooping that was who were talking about...I thought you were trying to make the moves on my man!!!LOL!!