15 September 2007

A few of my favorite things...

I don't have any real exciting news to share but was thinking that I wanted to talk about a few of my favorite things right now!

First off I am 100% a girlie girl....always have been. I love make-up, hair products, clothes, shoes, purses, etc...the list goes on and on. In regards to make-up I have always been one of those people that have tons of it and probably only use a 1/4 of it...but it's so much fun to play with...for my birthday my mom bought me a set of the Bare Essentials kit and I was a little nervous of whether or not I would be loyal to it, you know not run out the very next week and buy something else but I LOVE IT!! I have never used minerals make up (although it is all the rage and my girlfriend Teresa has been using it for years - she is soooo smart!) but it really is so nice and smooth and EASY! The best part of all is it's really quick. I can just throw it on in like 5 minutes and Max doesn't even know I am gone. I have a few of the eye shadows that my sister gave me and they are fantastic! For anyone that is a make-up lover at heart like me you have to try it!! I have added a link to the blog...

The other thing that I am obsessed with lately is Pandora Jewelry. Our AWESOME FRIENDS Carl & Teresa bought me a bracelet with a charm on it for my birthday this past August and I just love it. Have yet to take it off!! They got me a really cute charm that has July's stone in it for Max....I can't wait to start adding to my collection!! There are so many cute one's and I want them all. The best part is that there is a great jewelry store right in town that carries just about the whole line. I am also adding that link to the blog....(this is the part where Karl pays attention! LOL! HINT HINT!).

Anyway, I am just waiting for Karl to get home from work because we are heading up to New York for the night. We have a baptism class we have to go to for Max and we are staying the night with the in-laws...talk to everyone soon!

No comments: