26 September 2007

The Book Club...

Hi all,
It's me again and I just wanted to add that my 1st official book club meeting went well. There were only 4 of us, I guess a few people backed out at the last minute but it was fun. It was nice to get out and meet some new people and have adult conversations...I am pretty proud of myself for remembering how to do that!!

For anyone that is interested I found this book club by using Meetup.com, you can basically search for any type of topic in your area. It's really kind of cool. That is also how I found The Little Yellow Duck Club for Max and I. One of the girls in the class also belongs to a scrap booking club...not sure if I am ready for that??

2 comments:

Melanie said...

How did Karl do with Max while you were gone?

Miralee said...

He actually did pretty good. I am fairly certain that he just sat and watched TV while Max was in his swing but at least he was in once piece when I arrived home!!! LOL!