25 September 2007

Books, Books, Books...

I just recently joined a book club and I am so excited because I have my 1st meeting tonight. The book selection for this month is by Kim Edwards.

The book is called "The Memory Keepers Daughter" and so far it is pretty good. I have added a new link on the side of the blog that I will showcase each book as I am reading it. I know that I have lots of friends and family that love to read as much as I do so hopefully you all will get some enjoyment as well! Wish me luck and happy reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG. I am so jealous, I would love to join a book club but living out here in hickville, it's just something people do.

Anyway, I've read "The Memory Keepers Daughter" and loved it. It is just very well done, I don't want to give too much away, but will await your review of it once you've finished.

Happy Reading!