11 September 2007

5,000 down...

5,000 to go. Steps that is! I finally talked Karl into buying a treadmill and they have a program on their that is 10,000 steps. Well this morning was my first real official workout and I did 5,000 steps and burned 211 calories!

I also discovered with our cable that we get what's called "On Demand" and they have an exercise channel with free exercises shows you can watch....they have all kinds from yoga/Pilate's to quick workouts to dance (even belly dancing!), so I am going to really try to burn off the last 10 "Max" pounds before Turkey Day....of course I will probably gain it all back from that one single day! I would really actually like to lose 30 but I am starting out slow, maybe 30 by New Years! Here I come skinny jeans!!!!!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Do you really need to lose 30? I didn't think you looked like you had that much to lose when I saw you.

The Nut House... said...

OMG!!! I LOVE OnDemand! Did you know... (ok pulling this from memory).. click on "on demand". then click "TV entertainment", then click "Tube Time"....

Recognize any of those shows? I LOOOOVVVVEEE On Demand!

Miralee said...

Yes I could stand to lose 30. Let's just say I would still be way over the 100 pound mark if I lost 30. Prego clothes are very decieving trust me!

And yes I love On Demand, now that I know all that I can do with it!! I will have to check out your suggestion and will get back to you!