02 September 2007

The Cutest Baby Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max has just started to get to the point where he will smile back at if you, that is if you can get his attention - well Karl and I were finally quick enough to get a snapshot of it and I have to say that he is the cutest baby ever! Hands down!!! This was such a cute picture that I had to make it my background on my desktop. He also loves being semi-naked---changing diapers is actually fun when he smiles at me like this!!


As a family (Karl, Max, and myself) managed to get out of the house for a little while. We went to Toys R Us, BJ's (similar to Sams or Costco) and then we went for a long walk in the farm across the street (finally got to use his stroller - what fun!). Magoo jointed us for that one!! It was a good day- it was absolutely beautiful out and I am so glad were able to enjoy some sunshine without it being 500 degrees out. :)

Karl also announced that this was the very last weekend he was going to work for the year....I am waiting to see how long that actually lasts. Many of you know how much my hubbie likes to work!! But if he only works 1/2 days on Saturday and no Sundays I will take it!!

No comments: