12 October 2007

What's For Dinner...

This is always a tough question, probably something your yourself might ask a million times in your life, well I have a great new recipe from my Mother In Law that I think you will love! I am using the term "you" for everyone I know and that actually reads the blog!

It's called Korean Beef and we had it this past weekend at Max's Baptism party....it was as Rachel Ray says "yumo!". Here is all you need to know to make your own!

Ingredients:
Round Steak (or you can use any type that you prefer...)
1/3 cup Soy Sauce
1/3 cup Sesame Oil
1/4 cup Sugar
2 Tbsp Dry White Wine
1/4 Tsp pepper ( I would probably use more than this because I LOVE PEPPER!)
2 Cloves of Garlic (I again would probably use more than this because I LOVE GARLIC!)
1 Thinly sliced bunch of Scallions

Mix together and marinade for as long as possible, preferably 24 to 36 hours. Cook steak on the grill to your preference and slice thinly for presentation.

You can also take the remaining marinade and boil it for 20 minutes and then pour over the steak once it's done and you are ready to serve. ENJOY!

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

YUMMO!!! I TOO love pepper... but only if it is fresh cracked. There is something totally different about it. Especially on a fresh salad with homemade ranch!

GAWD I'm hungry. And now you sparked a pepper craving in me. Crap.

Miralee said...

Happy to oblige! I think that I am hungary 23/7...yes I said 23...there is one small hour in there that I am actually sleeping and that is about the only time that I am not hungary!