15 October 2007

The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax....

This is one of the recent book selections from my book club and I have to say that so far it's pretty interesting. It's a series of books from the 60's and it's about a older woman who finds her life fairly boring so she decides that she wants to become a CIA agent.

It's a pretty easy read and at only 190 pages I think a fairly fast read. I am only about 20 pages in but so far I am enjoying it. I am hoping to finish it fairly soon because I have two other books that I want to get started with - Lightning by Dean Koontz and Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I am a little nervous about the Dean Koontz book just because I know that he is similar to Stephen King and I have quite the imagination! The last thing that I need is to be reading some freaky book and then sit home by myself all day and worry!! We shall see how it goes! Happy Reading!

No comments: