26 October 2007

Pretty, Pretty, Pretty...

As you all know Mom-Mom took Max for a few nights before we headed up to NYC for the wedding, this was to enable me to catch up on some much needed sleep and get some "Me" time in.

Wednesday night I slept horrible. Thoughts of Max screaming all the way to Mom-Mom's house kept me awake for most of the night ~ even though she called and said that he did great...a mom's job is to worry right?? It seemed that Wednesday was to be my day of worry because I also had my Dr's visit and to put it lightly I was a bundle of nerves. BUT as day turned into evening it got much better.


I had the pleasure of going out to dinner with a wonderful gal that Karl works with. Shannon(who recently got engaged ~ please send her your congrats!!) and we had a great time out just as girls. We went to a fun restaurant called Texas Roadhouse. They play lots of country music and serve fantastic steaks. We each had a yummy margarita and both got steak for dinner ~ we were in the mood for blood!! When you write that out it sounds kind of morbid...he he he! But all in all it was a lot of fun and I thank Shannon for letting me gab. Even though I am sure most of my sentences came out as scrambled as they are in my head...but I also thank her for just having some girl time which I miss a lot from my gals back at home! Shout outs to Tree, Jilly, Ne'Ne, Ronda, and of course my Mellie Roses!


This morning I got up at 9:30 am (OMG, that's what sleep feels like!). Had about 50 cups of coffee (YUMO!), and decided to paint my nails and toes (for our upcoming wedding). Not that you all want to see my toes but it may be a while before I get to paint them again all pretty like so I guess this shot is more for me than you... :)




I am also including a self-portrait of myself in my bathrobe smiling, I am going to print this pic out and paste it to our fridge so I can remind myself every day what I look like smiling. It seems like it's been a long time since I smiled so bear with me and my morning look!! LOL!


No comments: