17 October 2007

Lightning, a.k.a FANTASTIC READ!

I am on to my second book selection for my book club and I am loving it! It's Lightning by Dean Koontz. I was kind of worried because some of his books, from what I have heard, are similar to Stephen King....but this is just great. It's a really good thriller. I have read 1/2 the book just today. Max took about a three hour nap this afternoon and I just plopped down on the couch and read like mad.

If anyone is looking for a good book this is a keeper!! I will let you all know when I have finished!! Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

OMG, I read Dean Koontz books when I worked EMS. OMG... I couldn't sleep for WEEKS!!! They totally freaked me out. When I worked midnights, we would find a dark corner and doze off, waiting for a run, in which HOURS and HOURS would go by. I was always scared to death that a deranged weirdo would walk up and blow us away with a gun. Yep. Switched to Better Homes and Gardens shortly after. Oh and romance novels too.

Miralee said...

I know I was a little worried when I started reading it BUT I was pleasantly surprised that it was not scary at all but more like a thriller, and not a scary one either!

It really was a fantastic book....I really couldn't put it down. I would be sitting there reading praying that Max would sleep for just a few more minutes so I could get it all in!!