09 October 2007

Max's Baptism

It's official! Max has been baptized!! We headed up to New York Friday night after we picked up my Mom and Jim in Philly and it was non-stop from then on!

Saturday was a fun filled day of catching up with Karl's family & my family, some of Karl's friends from school, and of course Carl & Teresa (miss you guys already!). It was a blast. Everyone just hung out at the pool and had a ton of food, a few drinks here and there, and lots of laughs!

Sunday was the church service and Max did an amazing job, he got a little fussy in the middle but once he had his 'nuk (a.k.a pacifier) he went right back to sleep!! After we got back to the house we again had a ton of food, lots of drinks, and even more laughs. It was so great to see family and friends and to have them all there to share in such a special moment with Karl and I! Just an FYI out there for all you Rudolph lovers...the church that Max was baptized in was the same church that Karl was baptized in as well as Karl's Father...made the moment even more special! Check out some cute pics below! The very last picture is with his god parents...Teresa is his God-mother and Danny (Karl's brother) is his God-Father!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I can see some of you in Max's face. It's not all Karl!

The Nut House... said...

Omgosh. I love it. What a beautiful story. I LOVE how they all were baptized in the same church. You have to love tradition. It's what America is all about.

And you my friend, look fabulous. Now I have to go get a cute trendy hair cut!

Miralee said...

Thanks Val...That dress is the only one that fit me and it's from my "prego" days...I am just lucky that the whole empire waist thing is super fashionable right now!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful are the baptism pictures. love ju ju
see you in Feb. Vegas Baby!!