30 October 2007

Wedded Bliss...

Well our fun weekend has come and gone but we had a blast! Karl and I headed up to NYC Friday night after he got out of work...got there around 10:30 'ish....gave HUGE hugs & kisses to Max and then we all passed out for the night!
Saturday night was the rehearsal dinner....too much food and too much wine!! But slept like a log!! Sunday was the day of the actual wedding and it was chaos from the start. But good chaos if that makes any sense.

Karl headed over to Dave's room (that is the groom) while I got to leisurely get ready, primping to the max!! The wedding started at 3:30 pm and I headed down a few minutes early to get a good seat...we were able to get a pic of the two of us before the ceremony began....it's kind of hard to see my face because of some shadows but you get the point!


....here is the cute pic of the soon to be married couple....


I am throwing this pic in just because I thought it looked so cool!


Here is another pic of Karl and I towards the end of the night....could you tell that I had been dancing...sweaty girl!! But all in all it was a fantastic night. We had a blast being a husband and wife again for the weekend.

Much love and lots of thanks to Mom-Mom and Opa for watching Max for the weekend and allowing us some fantastic free time!!

7 comments:

The Nut House... said...

Great Pics! I LOVE that one of the wind whipped dress and veil. It is very cool looking.

You looked Maavelous dahling! How is your spirit today?

Miralee said...

It's better. :)

I feel like a new woman...almost! It was great to catch up on some sleep and to just have some downtime. Today I kind of feel like the old me... :) THank you!

Melanie said...

Did you end up buying a new dress, pretty lady?

Miralee said...

Yes. I found one at Dress Barn for $40...it wasn't my favorite one but it did the trick. I also bought a girdle so I looked nice & lean~ LOL! Not quite a size 6 but it worked wonders!!!

Melanie said...

What's a size 6?

Miralee said...

Right on sista!!! I think that the last time I was a size 6 was my freshman year in high school and that only lasted for about a day...LOL!

Melanie said...

I think you were a size 0 our freshman year in high school.

Remember all those suede skirts you had?