02 January 2008

Just a Few Pictures...

Sorry it has taken me so long to get some pictures posted from our Christmas trip to NYC....I have been busy for the last few days visiting with our friends Carl & Teresa. That is a whole separate posting but just to appease my mom here are some Christmas pics.
























This was was tooo cute not to post! This was taken at the Christmas Party at Karl's cousin's house and Max became obsessed with my beer bottle....and no I didn't give him a single drop!!! LOL!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Finally! I've been needing a fix!

The Nut House... said...

No kidding. I was going to send out an APB on you. Love the matching jammies btw. lol.

V

Miralee said...

Sorry...I have been so busy since Christmas but this week things should get back to normal! I will try and post a few more as soon as I can.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute that you all had matching pj's for Christmas morning. Happy New Year!

carlerznoznik said...

Okay so I did not cry either when we left this time.. But now I am sitting here with tears just running down my face after reading the blog!! We love and miss you guys more that you know! You are our family! Give that baby a big fat hug and kiss on the back of his neck! Talk to you soon! T