21 January 2008

Cuilinary King...

I just realized today that I forgot to mention something in my Nana & Papa Jim post. Max turned 6 months old while they were here. January 13 to be exact.

Just two short days later we visited the pediatrician for his next set of "killing mommy" shots. Or as some would call "vaccinations." Anyway....Max now weighs 19 lbs and 1 oz, and he is a whopping 26 in' already. We started marking him on the wall out in the living room. I was going to do it in his bedroom but I love seeing it every day.

Max has also expanded his food selection. He has tried apples, pears, and bananas. Believe it or not he did not care for the bananas but he LOVES the apples. Just yesterday he had peas for the first time. It's funny because he did not really care for green beans but he inhaled the peas....go figure. Max also tried juice for while Nana was visiting. I gave it to him in a sippy cup and he did great for the first few minutes but then things went downhill from there...
.

He started to get angry and started flailing the cup around and eventually dropped it.

But I managed to snap a few photos of him before the flailing began. I just love how he props his feet up when I don't have the tray up on chair!! He loves to just chill!!! I do have some videos that I am going to attempt to get up tomorrow but have patience, especially you Nana!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am being patience. Man I miss you guys so much already. Boo has not given Jim a moments peace, she just can't understand why he can't gator like Magoo. lol

The Nut House... said...

I love it!