07 January 2008

Pretty Boring...

I wish that I had more exciting news but there is not a whole lot going on here these days. But since Val has been wishing for some new posts I thought that I should at least try and write something.

Max is doing well. Still not sleeping great. Now that he can roll over (both ways) he somehow rolls around in his sleep and then suddenly wakes up on his stomach and it is like a whole new world and he wants to play. Last night he did this from about 1:30 pm on almost every hour. It's amazing a body can keep functioning with such little sleep. Mom's truly don't get enough recognition. Ok off the soapbox.

As I mentioned before my Mom and Step-dad are coming for a visit. They are staying for a whole week. I am thrilled! We have been really busy since Thanksgiving but I don't care. I would love to be worn out from having guests...gives me something else to think about. Here are a few cute pics from their wedding.

Wish that I had more to write but not to much happening out here on the East Coast. Did that do the trick Val?? LOL!

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

I knew someone elses life was more interesting than mine at this moment. I'll leave you alone from here on out. I promise.