19 January 2008

A New Bundle of Joy...

Our friends Ken & Jodi are expecting a new little bundle of joy! Jodi is due in early February and they are having a little girl. I am sooooo excited for them. They also created a blog recently so they could share all kinds of news! I added them to my links on the right and they already have a picture up of the ultra sound. She looks so cute already!! Can't wait!
This picture was taken a few years back on New Year's. They had a pimps and hoes party. It was a blast.
Karl and I decided to not follow status quo and he went as the hoe and I was the pimp!! Let me tell you that was fun putting makeup on him. It was a challenge though trying to find some of my clothes to fit him. As you can see our outfit came out kind of scary.

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

OMG, WHAT A SCREAM!!! I bet your husband is a riot. I love it when a guy can step out of his zone to do something so outrageous. My awesome husband, whom I might add is bald, and he wore this unbelievable wig INTO WORK!!! He's a strapping hot firefighter, so you can imagine the razzing he got for that one. The laughed hysterically over it.

Great POST!