30 January 2008

Town Play A Lot...

I met up with my Mom's Group yesterday ~ The Little Yellow Duck Club ~ at this really cool place called Town Play A Lot. It's this huge indoor play area for all sizes and ages of kids.


The whole place has the big padded blocks on the floor so if anyone falls they are protected, the owner has the place immaculate. You could see her going around wiping toys down as all the kids were playing, and the bathroom were SPOTLESS! We were there from about 12 pm until about 4 pm and let me tell you Max had a blast! Here are some cute pics of him and some other the other Little Ducks....

Here is Max and Olivia. They are about 2 1/2 weeks apart (she is the older one). Her mom and I see a future couple, what do you think!


Here are our groups twins, Amelia and Adeline....they are a year old.

Here is Max trying to crawl through the little tunnel....too cute! We had so much fun and will definitely go back there!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the little blond spikes, he is getting so long, and oh that face, lol!

Miralee said...

I know. It just naturally sticks up now. It's starting to come in a little thicker in the back. Finally!