27 January 2008

A Night On The Town...

Karl and I actually went out this weekend. With other adults too!

One of the girls that he work's with, Isidra, was celebrating her birthday this past weekend and we were lucky enough to share in the celebration. Here she is with her surprise birthday cake the restaurant brought her....

I think there were about 16 people total that went out for dinner and then some line dancing afterwards. Karl and I did not participate in the dancing not because we didn't want to but because we didn't know how. Well Karl might not have wanted too...LOL! We had a really good time and we were able to shoot a really cute picture of the two of us...sorry about the devil eyes. I didn't get a chance to fix that yet.
Mom-Mom was down watching Max for us so we got to sleep in a little bit this morning, which was much needed because we were out WAY PAST our normal bed time- 2 am to be exact. But it was fun and it was great to just hang out with everyone.
This morning I got up and managed to teach the craftiest woman I know ~ Mom Mom ~ how to crochet. She of course picked it up soooo quick. So here we are sitting on the couch together in our jammies crochet like "clucking hens", those would be Karl's words not mine. :)

We had a great weekend...now if it would just warm up so I could go outside with Max....

3 comments:

The Nut House... said...

Omg what a scream. I totally want to learn how to line dance. I've always wanted to. And not the hustle either.

And the crocheting girls. Or do you call it "bitch and stitch" because you sit and yak about what irks you? lol. That's what I called my mom's kitting thing she went to. lol.

Oh and your sidebar... I can't read Dean Koontz. Totally messes with my head and freaks me out. I stick to romance and "how to" books myself.

Miralee said...

Bitch and Stitch....that one I will have to remember!!! LOL, and hard!!!

In regards to Dean Koontz. I also thought I couldn't read them but I read Lightning and it was just suspenseful, not creepy or in the least bit scary.

The Husband is FANTASTIC! It's about a kidnapping and it has all kinds of different plots and a super ending. Again not creepy or scary at all. I would highly suggest it if you like mysteries.

The Nut House... said...

Well then.... I might have to give it a whirl!