30 September 2008

Max's First Haircut...

Last week my mom, my aunt & uncle came all the way out from Michigan for a visit. We had a blast. We went to the new racetrack our town has and watched a really cool car & airplane show. It was about 900' but still fun. Max was enthralled in watching everything.

We also went to Cape May, which I always love to do. It's right on the water, has all kinds of really cute shops, and a ton of great little restaurants. The best thing of all is that you can walk right to the ocean....it's great. Here are a few pics....
During their visit I asked my Aunt Nancy to give Max his very first haircut. I have been thinking about it for the last month or so but was a little nervous to do it myself. She is a stylist at home so I figured it would be perfect. Max did amazingly well. We snagged him when he woke up from his nap and he just sat there as cute as can be.

The dogs also had a great time visit. My mom brought Izzaboo with them, Magoo's sister from the same litter.

As you can clearly see Izzaboo is just as much a ham as Magoo is....she just had to have her picture taken!

Here are the two of them acting like fools while Max was trying to watch Sesame Street with Nana. And here are the boys, they pretty much just tuned out us ladies for the entire trip....probably safer for them that way anyhow! LOL!

Here is my favorite picture of Max....I was trying to take a picture of the two of us while we were on the beach but he kept reaching for the camera so this is the shot that I got...

Anyway, it was a great trip and I was sad to see them go but was so glad they were able to come out for a few days!

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

Good lord, first haircut already? He just got here!!!

The last photo reminds me of 16 Candles. How Farmer Ted has the homecoming queen in Jake Ryans' dad's car, and he drives over to the geeks house for a photo. The photo shows her, but he is completely cut out, lol. I LOVE that movie.

Looks like he was very good for his haircut.