26 September 2008

Fundamental Difference....

If I never hear these two words again it will be all too soon in my book. Karl and I, being the good Americans we are, decided to watch the debate tonight. Both of us were immediately frustrated that neither McCain nor Obama really answered any of the questions presented to them....we both agreed on that fact.

Sadly that is where our agreeing ended. We both have very differing views on many of the topics of the debate. I would say that I am much more liberal than he is. We were on the brink of actually arguing with each other - and I mean raised voices, on the edge of our seat, veins pulsing "discussing" when we both realized that we were acting like idiots and decided that there was a 'FUNDAMENTAL DIFFERENCE' in our political views!

We also decided that we weren't going to watch any more of the debate because it was just stressing us out, and we figured that we had time to cool down since there are a few more debates down the road. :)

Oh, before my mother has a conniption, the camera's batteries died so that is why there are no pictures of Max. I will get them on tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

You know... you said it. I too can't even watch the debates any more either. Mel said it best. No matter who wins, shinola is going to hit the fan. 8 years of the village idiot and look at where we are now. I am very scared about this situation.