06 October 2008

Too Tall...

Max has suddenly become Mr. Grabby Hands. The other night we had some teriyaki steaks on grill and after we were done there was a paper plate on the counter with one lone little piece of steak left...while I was cleaning up Max was running around like his usual Tasmanian Devil self that he is and the next thing I know Karl is laughing and swearing at the same time I turn around and see this....



Max was reaching up to the counter and just clipped the edge of the paper plate ~ well the plate, the steak and all the sauce went flying. When I had turned around Max had the steak stuck to his bib and the plate was on the floor. Max even had sauce in his ear. Much to the delight of Trigger and Magoo who I might add did not waste any time cleaning up the floor. I was laughing so hard and Max was just kind of standing there like "what the heck happened"....I had to get the camera for it was definitely a Kodak Moment!