03 September 2008

Max & Guiness.....

Last week my Mary Kay director was up from Virginia to help us with an event we were having as well as some training and I was desperate for a baby-sitter.....well I was saved by "THE GODFATHER", a.k.a Danny - Karl's brother.

He was so great, he came down all the way from New York just to watch Max for me for the day....I can't thank you enough Danny for your help! We were lucky enough to have him bring his adorable new cute puppy Guiness....as you can imagine Max loved him.....see below! They are on the small side but he took them with his cell phone....


4 comments:

The Nut House... said...

Way cute template! Where did you find this and how did you do it?

V

Melanie said...

Tell him I like his puppy's name ;)

Miralee said...

Mel -
I thought you might like it!!!

Miralee said...

Val - There should be a link at the top left corner...I think it's
The Cutest Blog On The BLock...just click on it and it should take you to the page. There are a ton of cute ones!