09 September 2008

A Virtual Makeover....

The Mary Kay Webiste now offers this fun tool called "Virtual Makeover". You can upload a picture of yourself and then play around with all the new mineral eye & cheek colors. You can also pick a new hairstyle, along with a hair color and highlights/lowlights....I decided to get on and try it out for myself.
Now I have to say I am a little nervous about posting my before pic because it's none to pretty (that was my warning, and if I hear one peep out of anyone I know where you all live!). But I thought my after pic turned out quite nice....thinking of even growing my hair out long again....what are all of your thoughts!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!I really like it alot!

The Nut House... said...

WOW! I like it too!!! I LOVE the hair especially. You hot momma you, lol.