09 September 2008

Heaven On Earth....

I have found the most amazing sheets! We have a king size bed, which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. It has enough room for both Karl and I as well as Miss Magoo. Who has slept with us in bed since she could jump high enough to get on to it - pretty much from birth....just kidding.

But I have realized that buying king size sheets really stinks. They are CRAZY expensive. I think that I only have maybe 3 pair that I just keep washing like nuts because I am too stubborn to go out and pay $70-80 dollars for a set. Now would I pay that for a purse or a pair of shoes....do I really need to answer that! Come on....

Anyway, I was out doing some shopping at BJ's (similar to Costco or Sam's) and because I was by myself, Karl was home with Max, I was wandering down just about every aisle. I came across the aisle with sheet, pillows, blankets, etc. I just happen to notice that they have a set of king size sheets for $39.99. I am floored. I am thinking that they are probably going to feel like cardboard, I want to feel them but the box is all kinds of crazy sealed so I take a leap of faith and get them.

When I get home I notice that they are 100% organic cotton. I am kind of thinking big whup. OMG! Last night I finally put them on and I almost fell over when I finally got the box open and felt them for the first time. They were like silk. I am not kidding - like silk. Even Karl was impressed. We both said when we got them on the bed we felt guilty for sleeping on them....they are like 5 star quality hotel sheets....I wish that I could convey how great these sheets felt. To me (and my mom will agree) there is nothing like slipping onto a bed with fresh sheets on. These were amazing.

I have to say that was the best $40 purchase I have made in a very long time. I am seriously considering going back and getting another set.....

No comments: