01 July 2007

Little Max's Room...




Well here I am again with no exciting news to share but Karl and I have finally finished Max's room, now I just need a baby to put in it! LOL. We still have a few more things that we want to hang but we need to get some smaller nails.


We even got motivated enough today to figure out how the car seat works in the van. We figured better to get it working now than when I am having contractions. I have a doctor's appt. on Tuesday so hopefully I will have more exciting news to share then.


On a side note Karl has now changed his mind about when Max is coming. Originally he said that he was coming for sure on 7/7/07 but now he thinks that he is going to come sometime this week....possibly the 4th of July! I guess we shall just have to wait and see! Wish us luck.

No comments: