27 June 2007

Cravings Galore!

I had a Dr's appt today but have not news to share, with the exception that Little Max has dropped even more. At least he is on the right track, now if he would just come out!!

Any hue I am now just about 9 months pregnant and up until this time have not had any real cravings, of course food always looks good (had that problem before I was pregnant) but never had any real cravings. WELL they have appeared. I have suddenly decided that McDonald's Cheeseburger Happy Meals and Chocolate Chip cookies are the best things created on earth! Of course the cookies don't have to come from McDonald's, I just made some the other day and I think that I ate 6 of them in one day!! Poor Max is going to come out cookies and fries on the brain! The plus is that I have just developed this craving so hopefully I will not put on too much weight in the next few weeks - otherwise Max might come out huge!

No comments: