05 July 2007

Out of the mouthns of hubbies!

Today I met up with Karl for lunch and then off to the DMV so that we could FINALLY get our plates transferred (figured it might be a good idea before Mr. Max arrives) and my incredible husband said that funniest thing I have heard in a long time. Let me set the scenario....

We are in the car in the way to Friendly's and he says to me, "ok so once your cervix starts to open historically does it take about 2 days for the baby to be born", I say "what do you mean", "well" he says "will the baby be born in 2 days since your cervix has started to open?". I tell him that there is no way to tell. Some women can progress very fast, some can go anywhere from a day to 3 days - it's different for everyone. He gets extremely quiet for a few minutes and I can tell that he is thinking very hard about something...suddenly he says "well that is stupid". I immediately bust out laughing so hard I really had to clench my legs closed because I thought I was going to pee.

I told him that he could have a chat with God and maybe get things changed....he got a very sad look on his face and said that he just wanted to know when Max was going to get here! I still am not sure where the "historically" comes into play??? LOL!

I love my husband!! His sense of humor was definitely one of the things that made me fall in love with him! Although I am sure that he will not find this post so humorous.....:)

1 comment:

Dork Knob said...

Very funny!

He's going to make a great dad!
He will relate well with kids!!!!
Just kidding Karl!

I still think I'm funnier, but looks aren't everything!

I'm excited for the two of you!