03 July 2007

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the day has finally arrived! I have dilated! WOO-HOO!!! Unfortunately I am only at a 1 so I have a long way to go but at least I am on the right track. I guess there is no going back now! I have had some contractions, not very consistently but they started yesterday afternoon and then a few more last night, nothing too bad - kind of like a strong period cramp. Not looking forward to what 10 might feel like!

I am going to try and be as brave as possible and go as long as I can without an epidural but I am not a sucker for punishment so I don't think that I will have any problems saying "bring on the drugs!". Size wise I have not changed much, thankfully! I would like to starting getting smaller at this point, not bigger! For those that would like to know I have officially gained 24 pounds, I am saying that this is my max...ha ha no pun intended! Well I will try to keep the posts coming as things progress but let's hope that the next one is one Max is here!! Wish us luck!

No comments: