05 July 2007

College Graduate!

I unfortunately do not have any thrilling baby news...still having contractions but again they are not consistent and they are not getting any stronger! Bummer.

But on another note I have officially graduated from college! I received my degree in the mail yesterday! So exciting!! I am kind of bummed that I was not able to actually "walk" for graduation but I am so very proud of myself for accomplishing what has felt like an unachievable goal for the last few years.

The bonus is that I graduated Cum Laude (with honors in case anyone was wondering), and I didn't even know that was going to happen! Karl made me feel to smart when he saw that on my diploma. :) He said that he hoped that Max turned out as smart as I was!! My husband is the absolute best man in the whole world!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats! I feel I should take some of the credit since you got all that extra practice doing all my homework for me in high school ;)

Keep me posted on the little guy. I want to buy him some clothes, but I'm waiting to see how much he weighs!

Miss you!

Miralee said...

That only counts for history!! LOL! I can't wait for him to get here. I am really uncomfortable even though my contractions have not got any worse. I am hoping that he comes out on the small side!! Wish me luck!!

Dork Knob said...

Congrats!

I have supported you all the way!

All kidding aside, I'm proud of you!