29 July 2007

2 Weeks Old....

Well Little Max is doing great! He had a follow up visit with the pediatrician for his jaundice and all is well! He goes back on the 14th for his first "actual" visit - this one means shots! Be still my beating heart! He now weighs 8 lbs and 3 ozs and the Dr. said that he is just where he should be...yeah!

Sleep is going well...he pretty much wakes up at night about every 2 to 3 hours to feed and get a diaper change and let me just say that my fantastic husband has truly stepped up to the plate of being a great Dad! He is so willing to get up and change him after I fed him or just to help me out and I appreciate it so much!!!! Who knew a girl could get so lucky!!! Anyway I do have more pictures to show but have to download them from the camera first!! Ciao everyone. :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I still can't believe you have a baby.

Miralee said...

Me neither!! Sometimes I look at him and realize that he is mine???