09 July 2007

The time has come!

It is now 3:09 am in the morning and "it" has begun. My mom is probably going to kill me for posting this without calling her first but she will be here in about 17 hours and she might even witness the birth so I am going to take my chances - plus she will be one of the 1st people that gets the call when we actually leave for the hospital.

I started having steady contractions around 7:30 pm last night. Nothing major but they were definitely more consistent. I went to bed around 11:30 pm and slept for a little while but in the last 1/2 hour have woke up about 10 times and finally just said forget it! So for the time being I am walking around and trying to keep track of my contractions. At the moment they are about 4 to 5 minutes apart but not very strong, like I said just enough to keep me awake. The other reason that I wanted to post this now is that I might not another chance in the upcoming days and I at least wanted to let everyone know my progress!

I am hoping that my next post will include a great photo of Little Max is all his glory! Wish Karl and I luck!!

No comments: