20 October 2008

Energized & Refreshed!

Ahhh...I feel like I am walking on air! This past weekend, well really Friday & Saturday I went on a Mary Kay Fall Retreat and I feel like a new woman!

There was probably about 200'ish women there from our National Area and it was chock full of specific training, fellowship, and of course lots of fun girl time. :)

I feel so refreshed, energized, motivated, and ready to knock some socks off. I have some big goals ahead of me and I am so ready to make them come true. That Pink Cadillac is screaming my name and I am soooo determined to get it! This picture is from Seminar this past July but get used to seeing it because it IS going to be mine!
I feel like my head is just busting with ambition, and I am so blessed that I have found this company. In the short amount of time that I have been working with the other consultants, or "sisters" as we called ourselves this weekend, I have just felt like I can conquer anything, and I owe so much of that to them. It's so refreshing to be around women that are positive, uplifting, full of belief if YOU, and just happy at what they are doing. I strive everyday to be better and better and I know that's God is right by my side making it happen!
We got home late Saturday night so I wasn't able to do much but I didn't waste any time Sunday after Church. I have 7 appts. in the next two weeks, and already have two appts. in the first week of November....watch out world I am on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: