23 October 2008

My Little Weed...

And I mean that in the sweetest of terms! Max had his 15 month check up last night. It went great. I have to remind myself often about what a great kid he is. He is very laid back like his daddy - well most of the time. LOL!

Our appt was for 3:30 pm, and HOTY was going to meet us there, which is always nice. Karl has been to every single Doctor's appt except for one. Love that about him!

Anyway Max is growing nicely. He weighs 24 1/2 lbs., and is 31 1/2 inches tall. Can't believe it. I about fell over when she said he was that tall already. He is in the 60th percentile for his weight and I believe the said 70-75th for his height. He only had to get one shot and let me tell you that kid is a champ - he didn't even whimper. I mean nothing, no frown, no tears, nada, nothing. That makes me sooo happy. Especially when in the room next to us there was a girl of about 5-6 who was screaming like a banshee. I feel for her mother, I do but I am really glad that wasn't my child. I hope that doesn't sound too horrible! :)

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

What a good boy. Everytime I receive a shot, or have blood drawn in front of my kids. I make sure that they see how easy it is. I can't believe how big he is!

Unknown said...

Enjoy every precious moment, good or bad, because before you know it, he will be off to school, off to college, off to New Jersey, lol, you're gonna miss this.