24 June 2008

Whew....

Well we are back. In the physical sense at least. As far as our mind, well let's just say I can't guarantee that one.

This last weekend was phenomenal - but I am quickly coming to the realization that I can no longer party like I used to. Friday night was great...we went out on the boat, had a few drinks, played cards, just hung out like old times. Saturday was the big day and we had a great time....such a great time that Karl and I don't remember most of it. Can't say that I am too proud to admit that but it's true.

Sunday was hell....hell....hell....hell....need I say more. And to be quite honest Monday wasn't really too great either. There are pictures but at this very moment our suitcase is still sitting on our bedroom floor and I do believe the camera and all it's incriminating evidence is still zipped up tight.

I promise that I will try and get some "approved" pictures on as soon as I can....:)

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

Nice, oh and give us the "sensored" photos at that. lol