16 June 2008

Soooo Cool....

I would just like to say thank you to Val. She is a Blogger Goddess! I was in awe of her blog recently when I saw that she had this cool little ticker at the top- a countdown until she went to her Tastefully Simple Nationals. THEN...I noticed that she had some rockin' music playing while I was reading her clever dialogue....so I decided to pay her the ultimate compliment - I copied her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ticker is not for Tastefully Simple but for Mary Kay. I am going to what they call Seminar. It's basically their end of year Awards Night as well as some kick-a** training. What... There may be little eyes reading this!! LOL!

Anyway I just thought I would say a big THANK YOU to my co-blogger over in The Nuthouse! Hope I did you justice!!

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

OMG, stop it lol, I'm blushing. First off, I would like to thank Jro for letting me lift the ticker off HER blogger, and then I would like to thank the Weiner lady (link on the side of my blog) for letting me lift the playlist off HER blog. lol...

Miranda (Mel gets to call you Mandy), you give me WAY too much credit. But I will still say... Thank You.