27 June 2008

Fun Was Had By All...

Since I was reprimanded by my mother today for not updating my blog I have squeezed in a few minutes to finally download pics from Carl & Tree's party!! Only a select few have made the blog for your viewing pleasure....LOL!
You can see that as the night wore on the pictures became a little goofier...go figure! I guess that is what happens when you combine friends + music + alcohol!!! HA!


Here is my girl Jill and me at the very beginning of the night...see how clear and focused we are...




Here is one taken not too long after the 1st one....Love you Jilly!!!




Here I am with my brother, Chris, who I cannot remember for the life me what was happening but I guess we were having fun!!!



This was the very next shot...can you feel the love people!! On a side note, have you noticed the humongous blue cup I am carrying around with me?? I will never, ever, ever, ever, drink out of a cup that large again in my lifetime! And let me just say there was rarely a moment that it was empty! Can't say that I am proud of that fact but it's true!




Here is Chris and Karl proving that brothers in law really do love each other...how huge is Karl's smile! Just kills me every time I look at it!! LOL! You can literally see every single tooth! HA HA HA!




Here is Chris and his cutie-pie girlfriend, Sherry. She was a sweetheart...and she had the absolute cutest shoes on...see below!







Last but not least here is a pic of Jilly, Liz, and me, and we all managed to stay standing!! I think that Liz looks just like Natasha Bedingfield....I will have to see if I can find a pic that shows their resemblance.



Sadly I don't have a single pic of Tree, Carl, Karl, and me together! What a shame!! Next year I will have to make a point of getting one!! Much love to all of our Michiganders'. We miss you!!!

4 comments:

The Nut House... said...

Why do I feel hammered? lol. It's THAT CUP!

Miralee said...

I hear you...I was at wal-mart today and saw them for sale and almost lost my lunch! Just the sight of it made me nautious! ROTFL!

Miralee said...

I hear you...I was at wal-mart today and saw them for sale and almost lost my lunch! Just the sight of it made me nautious! ROTFL!

Anonymous said...

omg. well it looks like you had fun. next time smaller cups - it's all about learning life's lessons.