19 June 2008

I'm So Excited....

Yes I know, I sound like The Pointer Sisters, but I do have a reason I am soooooo excited! Our BFF's (best friends forever), a.k.a Carl & Teresa are having a huge summer kickoff party and Karl and I are going!! WOOOO-HOOOOO!

Carl and Teresa are truly like family to us. Carl was the best man in our wedding, Teresa is Max's GodMother....they went on our honeymoon with us....they helped us paint most of our house in Grand Blanc....they have been there through pretty much everything with us and I feel blessed to be able to call them our friends/family.

Mom-Mom is coming down to watch Max and Karl and I are taking a flight out tonight and we will be in Michigan till Monday. We willl also be attending dear little Ava McClouth's baptism - so honored we were invited to share in such a special occasion - all in all it should be a pretty good weekend.

We get to hang out with most of our much-missed friends and also enjoy some husband and wife time! Can't wait....I am sure there will be good photos to be posted once we get back!
Here is a pic of the happy couple on our honeymoon!! Aren't they cute!!!!

Here is another picture of us on our honeymoon....Sorry there is a hand in front of Carl's face. There was another person in the picture so I tried to crop them out and didn't realize that I couldn't get rid of his hand! Still love you Paco!!! I also have to apologize for all the evil looking red-eyes. I tried to get rid of that but for some reason it turned our faces gray??

2 comments:

Joyous JRo said...

Have fun & I love the Segar on the blog! He's one of our fav's!! A true MI classic!

The Nut House... said...

Um Hello???